Friday, September 21, 2007

Yay or Nay?

UPDATE: Apparently the answer is Nay! I sort of already knew that, but I just really liked the cute little stuffed animals. I guess I will just save them for toys. Thanks to all my family members for their honest opinions! I knew I could count on them to tell me the truth. Funny how their comments went from vague to blunt, but all gave the clear impression that the answer is Nay!

Well what do you think? Do they go together or not? When I was at Babys R Us the other day I found these two cute little stuffed animals. I thought I could use them as my inspiration of style for the baby's room. I'm not entirely sure they match the bedding though so I need some opinions.



6 comments:

~ V ~ said...

I think every room needs some yellow. If they made you smile, use them!

Cecelia said...

They're really cute. I'd have to see the whole thing in person, before I could give you my opinion.

Rachael said...

Hmmm. I think it all depends on what we do with the paint, etc. But it certainly could work.

Shannon said...

Madeline's opinion:

Yes, they match Auntie Lori.

Rachael said...

Really? You got clearly NAY from those comments? Or was it just that you didn't get the resounding YES?

Lori said...

Rach,
Okay with the exception of Madeline's opinion (who is 7) I got the feeling no one else really thought they went together without a streth of the imagination.
But I do love them, so if you have any ideas how to make it work I am open for suggestions.