Thursday, September 20, 2007

3 new rules to live by for the next 70 something days

1. Do not eat ramen noodles...contains more than a days worth of sodium and leads to pitting edema, aka canckles and takes drinking lots of water and sleeping with feet on pillows to go away.
2. Do not eat spicy food...leads to heartburn which I think I experienced for the first time yesterday after having a few chips and salsa. I feel sorry for people who regularly experience this.
3. Do not overeat under any circumstances...leads to hours of misery.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh the joys of third trimester. Better you than me. I've served my time.

Anonymous said...

Sodium is one of my favorite food groups. Chocolate is my first!

ps... did you get your internet password for work?

Cecelia said...

I dont' remember getting heartburn when I was pregnant. I just enjoyed eating!!