Wednesday, September 26, 2007

3D Ultrasound pictures!

Here's your first peek at my our baby!




The good news is the first ultrasound was correct, it's still a boy! I'm so happy to have these pictures, it really makes the whole thing seem more real, and makes me that much more impatient for Dec 5. At first when I saw the pictures I thought he looked more alien than human, but the more I look at them the more he looks like a baby. Oh by the way, we may be having a bald baby, no hair yet! Hopefully he will grow some in the next 10 weeks. If what they say about pregnancy and heartburn and baby hair is true, I better keep eating the spicy foods! I hope you all enjoy the pictures, I sacrificed precious sleep to figure out how to make this slide show for you so now I will be tired at work tonight! At least it's for a good cause.

8 comments:

Rachael said...

They look great (only slightly alien-ish).

Can't wait to see him for real.

Anonymous said...

HOW COOL IS THAT???
aw. congrats. so sweet.

Cecelia said...

Oh, he is so precious. I can hardly wait for his entrance.

Scoobers said...

i can't get over how cool these pics are!

Francie said...

He is so cute!!! I just want to reach into the computer screen and squish his cute little poofy cheeks and kiss his little nose! How adorable! He's just as cute as I figured he'd be! You guys did a good job, now for the finish line, right?

Denise said...

So sweet! I never had a 3D u/s but I did ultrasound myself every day that I worked. Everyone said I was going to have a baby with 3 heads!

To your response about clomid... I'm hoping for twins. I think the pregnancy will suck but then I'd be done having kids! So here's to having two!

Yeah So said...

OMG that is so eerie and wonderful all at the same time. Very cool.

3d ultrasounds said...

Very cute ultrasound pictures. I wanted to do one my last pregnancy but it didn’t happen.