Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Name Poll is out!

You didn't really think I was going to let you all vote on my baby's name did you? I'm guessing Todd would probably not be too thrilled if he knew I was going to put a voting poll up for our baby's name. I can't say I blame him, it was a momentary lapse in judgement on my part. Thankfully he doesn't read my blog everyday and didn't read yesterdays post. But I did like hearing your suggestions, feel free to let me know if you come up with any other great ideas. I think Lucio is taking a strong lead, but nothing is decided for sure, and probably wont be until around Dec 5. Of course if we do go with Lucio, we have to decide what we will actually call him. Luke, Louis, or Louie are all American variants to Lucio were considering.

1 comment:

Scoobers said...

DRAT!
Guido was sounding good! ; )