Words he can say
- Cookie - Imagine that, the first food my son can ask for. I am certainly not surprised, although I thought it would be chocolate.
- Car - first word other than mama and dada
- I love you - which sounds like "iovou" but I know what he means.
- ga-ga (we have no idea what this means, but he says it a lot)
Sounds he can make
- sheep - baa
- pig - hga hga
- monkey - ee ee
- tractor - brm brm
- cow - moooooo
Chores - yes I am starting him early with these
- phone fetcher - Whenever my phone starts ringing he starts looking for it, and brings it to me.
- diaper thrower-awayer - he used to do this when I would ask him too, now he does it without being asked, if he sees one laying around he will throw it in the trash. He is turning into a great little helper.