Friday, November 23, 2007

I was right, my mom was wrong!

Well I was right about one thing, it did snow on Thanksgiving. Actually I should say the weatherman was right. It started snowing thursday evening, and by Friday morning this was what it looked like outside.
My mom on the other hand was wrong about her cold theory. No signs of labor yet. So I decided to go with a tried and tested but not necessarily proven to be true theory that drinking red raspberry leaf tea can cause labor. I've had about 4 glasses so far tonight, and still nothing. My stomach does make for a nice place to set my cup of tea though.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Your stomach does make a nice little shelf. Why would you want to give that up and go into labor? :)

Amy said...

I love your cup shelf! That was always where all my stains on my shirts were too. And I told you, no labor until after next Thursday so I am not working by myself!

Libby G. said...

Funny, I use mine as a shelf for my cell phone so I won't have to reach too far when it rings! :D

Denise said...

Beautiful snow picture! It snowed a little here on Friday afternoon but nothing that stuck. I can't wait!

Scoobers said...

That's a great picture. Posted on Friday... it's Monday now. Any baby yet?!

Mandy Lou said...

It snowed for us too! It looks like you got more than we did (we're both in Michigan, but I think we're farther east). I love snow for Thanksgiving!