Thursday, November 1, 2007

HAPPY HALLLOWEEN PART II

With no kids of my own yet (for another 35 days or so) and because I live in a countrified town that has very few trick-or-treaters, we didn't stick around at home last night to hand out candy. I did leave the porch lights on and a bowl of candy on the porch, but it was all still there when I got home, so I think it would have been a boring halloween if we'd stayed home. Instead we went over to my sister Rachaels house and enjoyed the whole halloween experience with her family. Next year I'll have a little boy who will be 11 months old (wow that's hard to imagine) yet I'm already thinking of costume ideas. We will probably still go over to Rachael's house, she lives on the perfect street for trick-or-treating, it's only got about 15 houses on it! And the very best part of the evening was the warm apple pie she made.
Here are my nieces and nephews in costume!

KRISTEN THE ARCHAEOLOGIST

JACK AS CHEWBACCA

(is that how you spell it? my spell check says no)

KATYA AS A KITTY CAT!

(we fixed the white ankles before sending her
out trick-or-treating, I don't know what her
mom was thinking when she put white tights on her)

BEN AS BOB THE BUILDER MAN!

(who by the way, would correct you if you called him anything but builder man)

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh, you got some cute shots that I didn't see!

Cecelia said...

The kids look so cute!

Scoobers said...

So many things to comment on!
35 days! Holy schnikees! (in the immortal words of Tommy Boy)

Warm apple pie... mmmm.

I love all the kids costumes! An archaeologist! So original.
Kitty with white feet? Socks!

Glad you had a good Halloween.