Thursday, August 23, 2007

Done!

Feels good to make a final decision. I ordered the something blue baby bedding tonight. The store has it in stock so hopefully I wont have to wait 4-6 weeks to get it like I originally thought I would. I guess I better get started on moving the guest room furniture out of the soon to be nursery, to the spare bedroom in the basement. Which means I need to get rid of the stuff I didn't know what to do with when we moved in a year ago, so I stuck it in an empty room in the basement. Anybody need some speakers? or movie posters?
I can't wait to start painting and decorating. I'll be sure and show some pictures when it's done.
By the way, the ebayer who was selling the PBK tractor bedding for a ridiculous amount of $$ actually got a buyer.

3 comments:

Francie said...

Hey, I thought you were going to post that cute picture I took of you last weekend? Where is it???
You need to put it on, because not everyone gets to see the cutest pregnant lady in the world!

Rachael said...

Oh good. Now I need to get cracking on my basement and finish that up so I can help you next.

Shannon said...

Cant wait to see (or hear) what the plans are. Glad you picked one.