Monday, October 1, 2007

My friend Jodi's wedding weekend!

I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to blog. This past weekend was my friend Jodi's wedding. Everything went great, with no disasters. My friend Lynette and I got roped into being what she called her goto girls, (we had another name for it;) ). She kept us very busy doing all sorts of things for her. I was starting to think 3rd trimester fatigue was at an all time high, but my friend Lynette was just as tired as I was, so I don't think that was it. We were happy to help though, she of course did the same for me when I had my wedding reception, so I definitely owed her. Now she is off to Mexico and I am off to work. Here are a few pictures from the wedding. Since we all work at the same hospital (for the most part) it usually takes a big event like this to get us all off on the same night, so it was fun to spend time with all my friends for an evening.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

So, I want to know (off the record, of course) what you and Lynette really called yourselves.

I'm guessing you don't still need that vase that I've left sitting out on my counter for the last week for you to pick up for Jodi either....(but you might wanna come get your shampoo).

Anonymous said...

If you were all there... who was manning the ER??? ; )
Patients on the own for a night!


Great photos! Glad you had fun with your friends!

Shannon said...

Wow! you look rather zoftic:0) You are so adorable.

I thought 3rd trimester was supposed to be great and that your energy levels increased. Hm. Maybe it was just me.

You really do look adorable!

Lori said...

what does zoftic mean???
And I think the 3rd trimester energy your talking about is just before labor when you clean the whole house cause you instinctively know its the last chance you may get!