Tuesday, March 11, 2008

We're home

Finally, we're home. We got in last night or I should say this morning at 12:30 and I was supposed to be at work this morning at 7am. Oh how I wanted to call in sick today. But thankfully I did call and they said I could come in at 9am instead of 7. So I got a couple hours extra sleep which was much needed. This weekend was packed full and I am so tired. I have lots to say and pictures to post which I am sure my sisters and mom are anxious to see. I hope I will have time and energy to do so tonight after I put Anthony to bed. And speaking of Anthony he was a perfect little traveler this time, no problems at all, not even with the airline. My grandma Annie says it's because he gets milk from a contented cow! Then she of course corrected herself and said contented mom. At 77 she can still dish it out.

Well I really gotta run to work, but here is one picture for now, it's of Shannon and I with our Uncle Charlie* at my Grandpa Chucks house.


*Charlie died 3/4/08 in a house fire.

12 comments:

Shannon said...

That is a really awsome picture of the three of us. It defines our individual personalities well. Charlie was right when he said I was lucky to have you so close to me. You keep up well, and have that mother hen attitude at the same time.

Rachael said...

I've never seen that picture...I guess that means someone found some. It is a really great picture. Can't wait to hear all about the weekend. Bet Grandma Annie was delighted to see Anthony.

Cecelia said...

Anxious to hear all about your weekend.

Natalie said...

Oh what cute little legs. Someone should post a better picture of Charlie though, one that shows how good looking he was.

Paula said...

Glad the trip went well and Anthony was good for you. I love the pic. So sorry about Charlie, what an awful way to go.

Tina in CT said...

I don't know which sister the blonde is but she looks just like her mother, Cecelia. You girls sure were cuties (as was your Uncle Charlie).

Tina in CT said...

I don't know which sister the blonde is but she looks just like her mother, Cecelia. You girls sure were cuties (as was your Uncle Charlie).

Mandy Lou said...

Glad the trip went well! That's a great picture.

Francie said...

What a cute picture! You look just like Nat in that picture!

Amy said...

Glad you guys are home safe.

Shannon said...

Tina, that blonde in the picture that looks like out mother is me, Shannon.

Scoobers said...

oh lori i am so sorry to hear about your uncle! how sad and horrible. what a great picture of all of you.

:( this makes me so sad.