Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Picture time

Here are some recent photos of Anthony in case your wondering what he looks like these days. I noticed I've talked a lot about him recently, but haven't shown any recent pictures. These were all taken this week.
Anthony can't stay sitting on the couch, it's too slippery, every time I try to take a picture of him he slides down before I can snap it. Here he is this morning, watching Baby Einstein
I love this little onesie
Anthony has recently discovered his hand tastes good. I can't keep it out of his mouth.
He sits better in this chair. Here he is getting ready for a bath.
Close up
This is what we do when Anthony is fussy, put him in the air and shake him. He laughs every time. We call it shakin out the grumps. (Don't worry we don't shake hard)



10 comments:

Denise said...

Lori- he is so stinkin' cute! Hey, email me... I know you've sent me your email a couple of times but I can't find it.

denisebrink@gmail.com

Francie said...

He is so adorable! I can't understand how a baby only 3 months old can be so attentive to tv already! Are you sure he's not really watching the Notre Dame basketball game in that picture???
Either way, I love those pictures, and that one-zee too!

Mandy Lou said...

Love that onesie! It's fun to see new pictures.

Cecelia said...

He's growing up so fast.

Tina in CT said...

One word: Adorable

Paula said...

He is so darling.
I love those educational DVD's too!

Adoption Blog said...

What an adorable little baby! I love the picture where his Daddy holds him...you should frame that one!

Sas

Just Laura said...

Ahhhhhh.... he is so absolutely adorable. I love his little cheeks.

Rachael said...

He has changed a lot recently. He's getting cuter and cuter by the minute.

Natalie said...

He is only getting cuter. I love his outfit. What a sweetie.