Friday, March 7, 2008

Flying again

Well we are going to give the whole traveling thing another go around for a quick trip to Oklahoma for my uncles funeral. Hopefully this little weekend trip will go smooth now that we know exactly what to expect as far as traveling with an infant. It will be a quick trip with lots of people to see while we're there, hopefully Anthony can keep up with it all. Now if I can just get my hands on a red sticker that says my car seat is FAA approved we'll be all set. Oh and we're flying United, not AirTran in case you were wondering.

6 comments:

soontobemrs said...

Have a safe flight...United is way better than AirTran!!! Call me when you get back, Im leaving for Texas in two weeks exactly.....we MUST do dinner :)

Mandy Lou said...

Good luck - Anthony is going to be well traveled before his first bithday!

Shannon said...

Enjoy the FREE flights. I think I milked having Madeline as a lap child for an extra year since she was so tiny.

Yeah So said...

Could you put him in a carrier (like a baby bjorn) and hold him that way for the flight? I did the car seat once and I'll never do that again - it prevented the guy in front from putting his seat back and he was pissed about it the whole dang flight. Plus seamonkey was already 6 months old and was too fidgety to sit in it the whole time.

Libby G. said...

I was sorry to hear about your uncle. I hope you guys have a safe and totally uneventful trip this time! I love all the new pictures you keep posting of him, too, he is such a cutie!

Just Laura said...

So early in life Anthony is becoming quite the jet setter. Hope all went well.