Saturday, January 31, 2009

calling in sick

My computer is very sick right now. I think it may have caught a bad virus, and everytime I use it I think I make it worse. We're going to the computer doctor on Monday, so hopefully it will be good as new soon. In the mean time I am trying to keep my use of it to a minimum. Seeing as how I never backed up my photos I am in great fear of losing them, should the computer take a fatal crash.
I do go in to work tonight, and if it's slow, as I am expecting it to be, I will be catching up on my bloglines, otherwise I'll catch up with ya'll sometime next week!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Ugh. The computer just ate my comment. Let me try again...

Go directly (well, after work) to Best Buy and pick yourself up a Maxtor external hard drive. Plug it in to your laptop with the USB cord, and with a few clicks you can copy your picture files to it. It's easy, and you'll be glad you did it. PROMISE. (From someone who has been there, done that!)

Tina in CT said...

Hope your computer gets better soon.