Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Picture Time

My sister Natalie recently posted a picture of her and her husband from way back when they first started dating. A whole 3 years ago! She couldn't believe how young and skinny she looked. Well, she still looks young and skinny but then again, we are all our own worst critics. She tagged me to do the same. Unfortunately I don't have any digital pictures from back in 2003 when Todd and I first started dating, so I had to take a picture of a picture to get it on the blog, so it isn't the best quality, but you get the idea.
This was our first vacation together in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Sadly I have a similar opinion of myself as my sister did when she found her picture. Younger and definitely skinnier back then (but I have a really good excuse for not being skinny). I especially think Todd looks younger, and maybe even a little skinnier. Oh well, of course your going to be skinnier when your in your 20's than in your very early 30's.

So I tag all my readers to do the same. Let's see how you looked when you first started dating your husband!

Now for some pictures of my favorite little boy...
I think he has the cutest profile.
He loves mandarin oranges, I have been giving him the canned ones for a while now, and today at the store I bought the fresh ones and he ate 4.
Walking on his wobbly legs.
Making dog soup out of dog food. One of his favorite things to do.

Here is some video of Tony walking, after a couple weeks he's gotten much better. The first video shows more but for some reason he is crying, so the second video is just so you don't think he always cries when he walks.

6 comments:

Tina in CT said...

You look so much like Natalie and Rachel in that picture. Todd looks different because of the shorter hair.

Anthony is looking older and yes, he does have a very cute profile.

Can't believe you are due in a little over 2 weeks.

Hope you're feeling better.

Elle J said...

Great photo of you and your hubby. I can't wait to see your baby girl. Your son is adorable!!

Cecelia said...

Looking forward to watching Tony walk when I come to visit. You and Todd are a cute couple! The pictures are adorable. He is just so cute.

Denise said...

Hang in there! I can't believe you're almost there! I can't wait to see pics of Isabella!

Natalie said...

Wow, LOr! You DO look skinny! Your legs look like little pencils! lol. you are still skinny, but that shirt you are wearing in the picture was mine, and i dont think it would even fit anymore, last time i wore it I thought it was way too restricting!

Amy said...

Cute picture of you and Todd! Only problem is that it is easy to skip over with so many cute pictures of Tony on there! And I love the video, he is really moving fast!